inception pt 3

Would you give up the ability to dream normally if it meant that you could share dreams like they do in this film? Why or why not?

Yes I would give up normal dreaming if I could share a dream like they do. I feel like the way we dream isn't fully like reality In some ways yes we may feel it was real, but if you really think about it we never really dream in detail, at least not me. but the way that they dream is pretty cool because you get to chose where you want to go if you are the creator of the dream. But i also like how we dream tho because it's something that just happens that we can't control so we never know what we are going to dream. I also would be scared of diving in my dream because I don't want to die in real life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the matrix